God when?!!!!!
***********
As i dragged what was left of me to the campus gate, i walked and walked and as soon as I got out of the campus, I sighted and stopped a keke. Guyyyys! This keke guy Was the perfect answer for "How are you"! He Was foinne!!!! Ha not bleaching or pink lips artificial beauty o, the boy was an actual fine boy !!!! I wanted to seat at the front beside him so I'd drop easily at my bustop but he refused and said I should go to the back, we were four passengers at the back, two secondary school girls lapping, a middle-aged man and me,
He started the journey and his keke speaker was playing out fireboy boy's- ENERGY (my favourite jam in the world now!) We continued moving, people were trekking and they were stopping him to enter the front seat, uncle said no, he didn't even stop. Hmmmn. All this while his phone kept ringing, he'd pick and say "where 're you?" And hang up. When we got to bajulaiye, this uncle's phone rang again and the other caller said he should drive down a little bit, he drove down and stop, we were waiting o, the middle-aged man was already shouting (Yoruba peopleπ) we waited o, that's how one young lady walked down to the keke with a bag, notes and biology jamb past question, hmmmn, she greeted all of us, She entered the keke and the guy asked babe how was your day?π egbami did I just hear babe? She answered it was "fine" the boy continued his questions, "how was the jamb class," "hope you understood everything," "hope you asked questions," she answered all, this babe in question was averagely beautiful but the guy was hot kaike! She asked him questions too and was poking him and drawing his irugbon(beard) inside Maruwa o, keke Maruwa, apparently the guy paid for her class and registered her for jamb and picks her every evening after jamb class, hmmmn. She was tired but this people were displaying affection, infront of meπ, emi single pringleπ«π the boy asked if she had eaten, she said no, Uncle said" let me get you food" she say "no don't worry I'm fine." Uncle said no, she said she's fine, uncle said you must eat, she said she's fine. They kept going back and forth, and they were just playing like best friends inside the kekeπ€π₯Ίππ, they did as if the rest of us were invisibleπthe middle-aged man was already clapping hands saying "orishirishi" πππwas he jealous, awed, surprised? I didn't know. I enjoyed their PDA and i enjoyed everything, but i am single π«π. But keke man was in love with this girl and he didn't care what anybody else in the world had to say, he sha dropped us somewhere close to my second bustop because of this girl, I was happy and I wish them well because This guy loves her and would go to any length to please her and make her better, he's sending her to the school to be better person, I hope he gets a better job, I hope she gains admission because she was saying something about unilag post utme high score, I hope she gains admission to unilag πππ hmmmn, but if she gains admission, hmmmn.
The rest is history oπππΆ✌ I wish them the best sha oππ€ because this people are in love abegππ and love knows no bounds, love will humble you.
*******
God when oπ₯Ίπ₯Ίπ«ππΆ when will somebody draw my irugbonπ₯΄π₯΄.
Lharmi❤
He started the journey and his keke speaker was playing out fireboy boy's- ENERGY (my favourite jam in the world now!) We continued moving, people were trekking and they were stopping him to enter the front seat, uncle said no, he didn't even stop. Hmmmn. All this while his phone kept ringing, he'd pick and say "where 're you?" And hang up. When we got to bajulaiye, this uncle's phone rang again and the other caller said he should drive down a little bit, he drove down and stop, we were waiting o, the middle-aged man was already shouting (Yoruba peopleπ) we waited o, that's how one young lady walked down to the keke with a bag, notes and biology jamb past question, hmmmn, she greeted all of us, She entered the keke and the guy asked babe how was your day?π egbami did I just hear babe? She answered it was "fine" the boy continued his questions, "how was the jamb class," "hope you understood everything," "hope you asked questions," she answered all, this babe in question was averagely beautiful but the guy was hot kaike! She asked him questions too and was poking him and drawing his irugbon(beard) inside Maruwa o, keke Maruwa, apparently the guy paid for her class and registered her for jamb and picks her every evening after jamb class, hmmmn. She was tired but this people were displaying affection, infront of meπ, emi single pringleπ«π the boy asked if she had eaten, she said no, Uncle said" let me get you food" she say "no don't worry I'm fine." Uncle said no, she said she's fine, uncle said you must eat, she said she's fine. They kept going back and forth, and they were just playing like best friends inside the kekeπ€π₯Ίππ, they did as if the rest of us were invisibleπthe middle-aged man was already clapping hands saying "orishirishi" πππwas he jealous, awed, surprised? I didn't know. I enjoyed their PDA and i enjoyed everything, but i am single π«π. But keke man was in love with this girl and he didn't care what anybody else in the world had to say, he sha dropped us somewhere close to my second bustop because of this girl, I was happy and I wish them well because This guy loves her and would go to any length to please her and make her better, he's sending her to the school to be better person, I hope he gets a better job, I hope she gains admission because she was saying something about unilag post utme high score, I hope she gains admission to unilag πππ hmmmn, but if she gains admission, hmmmn.
The rest is history oπππΆ✌ I wish them the best sha oππ€ because this people are in love abegππ and love knows no bounds, love will humble you.
*******
God when oπ₯Ίπ₯Ίπ«ππΆ when will somebody draw my irugbonπ₯΄π₯΄.
Lharmi❤
We wish them the best o. Love is a beautiful something ππ
ReplyDeleteDo you have irugbon?π
ReplyDeleteπ nice one my G! Your description about the guy Shaπ€£π some people don draw picture for head πππ
ReplyDeleteAzin I was already thinking things
DeleteAll the best funwon������
ReplyDelete