UNIVERSITY ROOMATES; My eyes don see!!!!!!! EPISODE 2

UNIVERSITY ROOMATES; My eyes don see!!!!!!! EPISODE 2.
   
Welcome to episode 2 guys! Hope you read episode 1? 
 *****************
   I left Lagos and returned back to school for my Penultimate year, as I sat in the bus, I reminisced over the terrible experiences I had with roommates in my 200 level, I had remember this at home and seriously begged my parents to allow me stay off-campus but they were clearly not having it, they had made up their mind that  "I would be staying in school hostel till I graduate and there was  nothing I could do to change that!" sighhh.....
   I booked hostel online, paid and sorted everything and as soon as I got to school I went straight to the Hall to register and hopefully move in, on completing my hostel registration, I was allocated to a room of 6! 6? 6  bawo? I sha got to the room and moved in, I was the first to move in and I picked the best of everything lol, I still cringed that I had to stay with 5 other strangers but I didn't have any option.
  The weekend came and all my roommates resumed, chilled boys and very normal, I was happy and hopeful that they would be no madness because I wasn't ready to display here again. All my roommate were reasonable and friendly boys but Usman was the closest friend I had in the room. Let's talk about usman, 23; 100 level student, life of the party, boujee ratchet boy, prim and proper, slay king, his energy was great and we connected so quickly, we shared a lot of things together because he was my gee and It wasn't much of a big deal. One particular week, Usman's ATM developed issues and he was too lazy to go and complain at the bank, he asked for my card, i gave him, he used my card for withdrawals and transfers for days and returned later, I didn't have issues with this, but I didn't know THIS IS WHERE MADNESS WILL START.
     He often continued liked this and I didn't see a problem with this, my friends around asked me why I was sharing my card and they warned me about it, I diacarded them and told them it's nothing serious after all this guy was my roommate and friend. 2 weeks after I fell into a very deep financial crisis and I didn't even have a dime, I was broke to death, I couldn't even call home because I had collected money from home for the month and nobody will answer me, I called one of my aunties and explained what had happened and how broke I was (my surest plug) she said she will send me money later that day. I pleaded and begged her, she answered in the affirmative indicating that she will send money later, I appreciated her, plugged my phone and slept off in anticipation.
      I woke up 3 hours later to a Credit Alert of 18,000 naira. 18 thousand naira keh? Ahan? Maddd o! In my 19 years of existence if I ask my aunt for money the highest she will send is 10,000 naira. What she sends on normal levels is 5,000naira. I was confused and so sure that this money wasn't from my aunty! I went through the credit alert message description, no name of sender, no phone number, I couldn't even trace the money, I didn't know who sent it? Nothing at all, I was scared o! I called my Gee/my friend who was also very broke that year, "Anastasia" and explained the situation of things to her. Anny was so happy, she said it was the blessing of the Lord, lmaooooo😂😂😂😂 she said God has decided to surprise us and take us out of small "brokeness" she even said it's my spiritual share of national cake elections money. She then suggested we go to "KFC" that evening she kept on talking like a goat😂😂😂 I was just laughing and I was surprised at the same time, while I was still talking to Anny, I got another credit alert of 5000 naira. This was definitely from MY AUNTY!!!! It indicated her name and details! I had a total of 23,000 naira in my account, I told Anny and she couldn't even keep quiet, she was so so happy! she kept insisting the "gods" had blessed me for that day, I wasn't buying any of her talks, I was just amazed😂  she kept on Hammering on us balling and going to "KFC" I said no and settled for ITEM 7. I got us 2 plates from ITEM 7 from my original 5000 naira because there was no way I was spending this strange money, I didn't know what was going to befall me.
     I had a test the Next day and the day was fast spent so I went back to my room, packed my books, bags, and cardigan to prepare for over night Reading. I proceeded to get meals with Anny, we got food and went to class to eat and commence our reading since we both had test the next day, this was already 8:30pm. By 9:30pm Usman called me and asked if i saw any strange money in my Account, I told him No and dropped the call, by the time I will realized what he was saying, I had dropped the call. I then remembered! USMAN! sent me 18k!!! Ope o! thank God I didn't spend the money, thank God I didn't touch it! Thank God I didn't listen to Anny! I explained to Anny on how to the money came and she understood and thank God we didn't eventually spend out of the money, but since the money belonged to my FRIEND usman, I felt I should whine him small, afterall he was my FRIEND and when it comes to whining he was worse!
   Usman called me again and I told him I had seen the money but had spent it, (I didn't touch this money o!) He asked how much I had spent, I told him 3k and it was remaining 15k, he said I should transfer the remaining 15k I told him in the calmest way I could that he should wait till I come back to the room and I wasn't running away! He started grumbling and acting up over the phone. He asked for my location and I didn't tell him, I simply told him i was in class preparing for a test, he cut the call without allowing me even finish talking Hehehehehehe!
   This boy started calling and calling me! I eventually picked his call and the Next thing that followed were threats and insults, I was being called a Thief! USMAN already gave people his phone to threaten me! Wow!! I was pissed! Very pissed!! Very very pissed!!! I mean? This was my friend?  And I explained the whole scenario to you, I was clearly coming back to the room to sleep after my reading and you will see me there,  i was annoyed and couldn't even deal anymore, I told him to meet me at the front of Student's affairs building so I can sort his money, I went with Anny to student's affairs building that night angrily, just the two of us, only for Usman to come with 10 other friends! Some came with sticks! They wanted to MOB US! As soon as they sighted us, the started shouting and embarrassing us, 2 people (me and Anny) against 11 boys with weapons! It was a battle of words for me because we were on campus and I didn't want to fight, Heck, I was in 300 level and I didn't want to fight with 100 level students who barely had anything to loose thus me throwing 3 years down the drain!
   This boys kept shouting and dragging us, we kept dragging ourselves actually, one even said "my father has never seen 18k in his life so this money was a breakthrough for me" haaaa! Anny ran mad!!!!! She changed it for this guyss! For the record guys! Anny is ratchet and boujee but she can be very  STREEEETTTTTT!!! She pulled up the street behaviour and wanted to break one of these boys head, I had to calm her down even in my own annoyance afterall "Person wey dey cry suppose dey see road!" I was very angry but I wasn't going to put my academics in jeopardy! we dragged and dragged it! Till I was able to settle it. I transferred the money and they kept talking till they saw the alert because they thought I was fraud, LOL.
Ontop of 18k, my Best Roommate brought friends to harass me, Money that I didn't touch o!  last last, I was the one at fault low-key because na me dey follow this boy play, na me allow this boy see me finish, I allowed him use my ATM initially if not all this things will not happen. even when I didn't spend this money, he brought his friends to harass me and my friend. I transferred the money to him eventually and that was the last day I spoke to him till I graduated because ahhhhhhh! This boy does worse things and to think he was my favourite Roommate! By the time I got back to the room, this boy had told our other roommates that i robbed and tried to steal his money! I had to clear myself and explain the whole scenario to them before they could believe.
Sigh...
    Na me fuck up o! I have learnt my lessons o! This can never happen again and not everybody can take this kind of joke but to think this boy was my friend and he does worse things got me more annoyed!
But then, We moveee.
Have you had experiences like this?
Talk to me.
Lharmi.

University Roommates; My eyes don seeeeee!!!!!!!










   


Comments

  1. WTF 😲, aswear 100level roommates can be annoying sha but mine no reach this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, it must have been very embarrassing, at least you had Anna. Different kinds of roommates in school sha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaa! All I can say rn is 'Haaa' heeei god oh😂😂😂💔
    I've been rendered absolutely speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 😂😂😂 men will still embarrass you as a fellow man. What kind of nonsense is this? Sorry you had to go through that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WAKA WAKA GONE WRONG!

NIGERIAN POLICE?; TUEH!!!!!!

"Resist the urge to shalaye"