NEVER DID I EVER THINK I WILL TAKE LIFE THIS SERIOUS; REALITY 207.


    See ehn, since I graduated from the university last year, life has been giving me Hard-core from different sides, reality showed me yet another shade again😂😂😂 Nysc started and I really hated where I was working but COVID-19 came and now I'm home and I don't get to go to that yeye plaize, Hallelujah somebody😂🏃 Heck, I wasn't going to work and I was loving ittt, I mean, peace of mind, no traffic wahala and I was glowing up in the first week but after the third week the whole thing was tiring, I resumed my Houseboy Extraòrdinaire duties in my father's house and it was worse than normal and Jesus?! I needed a job!!!!!!!!!!!

     Now, if you know me, you will definately know that my energy is basically to enjoy and catch fun, turn up etc. My body is 100% against stress and small wahala like this I'm sick but I needed a job and since money will not come and meet on my Bed, I need to start searching for a job!
I never ever really thought that I will have anything to do with E-mail /G-mail, getting disturbed about jobs, i legit thought i will call this person call that person and boom! I was settled. What was I? A Lagos clown😂💀🤡 I realized and figured that, THIS LIFE NO BALANCE AND LAS LAS, HUMAN BEINGS WILL DISGRACE YOU!!
 I accepted this in good fate and realized I had a WHOLE lot to learn, because after God, ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF. i started learning how to construct emails, write CVs, write cover letters and the likes😭omooooooo.... The struggle!!!!!!!   I remember the first CV mail I constructed and mailed to a friend who's the HR of a company and mehnnn, How horrible!!! My friend had to put me through after making jest of me for ages but then I started again, became better i even kinda created a bad-ass C.v and started applying, and guess what guyss? I'm still home!😭😭😭😭😭 infact, my Email looks like something else, my pinned chats are employment update groupchats as I no get (LOML💀) I'm legit following every job platform on Instagram, Na me Know @epicrich newest post😂😭😭😭 J for Jesugbawa😑
     It is that bad that sometimes after morning prayer the first thing I do on my phone is to check my mail to atleast see if I've been called for an interview or something  Emi Instagram freak! Always on instagram but nowwwww😣😏 E shock me gan!!!!  most of the organizations will not even reply, is it your C.V that is the problem? NO? COVER LETTER? No? They will not just call. One  time I even applied for a Job and forgot to attach my C.V and I didn't  even know! THE H.R then called and said "I called back because I was impressed with your Cover letter but I didn't see a C.V" Ehn You didn't see what?! Ahhhhh! Jessssuuuussss!!!! Village people 10- Lharmi 0. Can we also talk about Rejection mails???!!! The ones from organizations, foreign schools, and institutions. Those ones can painnnnnnnnn ehn!!!!!!!!!
However,  in all honestly I'm glad that I HAVE BECOME SERIOUS because NEVER DID I EVER THINK I WILL TAKE LIFE THIS SERIOUS! But las las, I really just want to wake-up one morning and find 10 million dollars beside my Bed and start "livin Lavida loca" but I'm not in  LALALAND and i better start working hard and smart!!!
    Nysc is ending in 3 months and we are suppose to "find jobs" and I know even sabi as e go be but I'm proud of myself so far, atleast I've worked on myself and still working and developing myself and my skills❤ and i know that baba God of heaven is in total control 💯
.
.
Are you also in my shoes/can you relate?

House don Tire you?

How have you been so far? 

Dear slay queen and kings of uni have you also gone back to your "House boy/house girl duties at home?"

Are you facing the whole jobHunt drama or your papa don plug you already?.

Bamisoro dear.

Good morning 
Lharmi.

Comments

  1. Nice to know the jaiye lo boy has become serious 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sha there is way I've always known you're a very smart and serious person you don't take life to hard ni����
    My own first CV na whack I almost thought job hunting was not for me ni say make I find business to dey do that was when I noticed that all my friends don turn business owner CEO this and that...my tired is tired o jhere ...nysc go soon finish saving sef no dey😁😁😁but i sha know say God dey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your own was to call back they did not get your CV mine ehn the HR called to ask me where I was based my dear I told them Sagamu because I was serving in Sagamu if I had known I should have just said Ibadan naa so he tell me say dem no get vacancy for Ogun State o😢 but we move, we will keep trying till one clicks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omo jaiye jaiye has become jade jade😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything will find it's place.. hope so

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WAKA WAKA GONE WRONG!

NIGERIAN POLICE?; TUEH!!!!!!

"Resist the urge to shalaye"