RANTS; MY FINAL YEAR WEEK DRAMA!
I had planned for my final year week with the rest of my squaddd! Like I was really ready to turn up and give everybody else a Run for their drip, Swag and Money till SICKNESS happened! not normal sickness o, I WAS SICK TO MY SOUL! I LEGIT THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!ππππ it first started with body temperature o, normal levelsπ but from body temperature I started becoming very weak, I couldn't talk or do anything, i was vomitting, sweating and alladat. The only thing I could to remember was Tunde, my bunkie holding me and semi-carrying me to the Clinic, ahhh!! Isn't this the devil? Final Year week was starting in 3 days and all my plans to slay was going to nut! Jesu.....
I had plan to pull-up a SPECIAL KIND OF DRIP on the sign-out day but all this was happening?!
***********
I got to the clinic, tunde my bunkie, stabbed all his classes and sat there, I just laid at the clinic almost lifeless till it was my turn, and as soon as it was my turn, the Dr did a LiΕΕu check and said he will ADMIT ME INTO THE WARD! he gave me some drugs to use and said he will he come back o, the funny thing was that the next week after my final year week was my final exams and this man wanted me to stay here, IN THIS CLINIC? ADMITTED AS A PATIENT! LMAOππππ Guess what I did?....
GUESS NOW?!
GUESS!!!!!
I RAN AWAY!ππ Yessoh, first of all, I couldn't afford to miss my Final Year week for anything in this life, secondly I had a free TABLE OF 4 at FACULTY OF ARTS DINNER and I wasn't going to miss it, I also didn't want to write my final exams in the clinic or some other time! I weigh my Options and left the clinic even tunde didn't know I escaped, I just came out as if everything was fine and boom! I was off!ππ did I also mention that i had 2 tests in that final year week, 1 on BACK TO SCHOOL DAY AND ONE ON SIGN-OUT DAYπ
I left the clinic and use the drugs and was better till Wednesday, the dinner day and DAY BEFORE SIGNOUT DAY! (SIGN-OUT WAS ON THURSDAY). By the time I woke up on Wednesday, JESUS!!!!!!!
By the time I woke up on Wednesday I wanted to die! My health condition was worse! Tunde had gone to class, my other roommates were not around and i was alone in the room, I was on top bunk sef, nobody to help me, I had a Dinner that night, I had SIGNOUT the next day, I had CHM438
( ORGANOMETALLICS) TEST on the same SIGNOUT day, and I was on my Bed, dying away and Heck, clinic wasn't an Option because I ran awayπ₯Ίπ I stood up eventually and picked what the was left in me and went off-campus to buy drugs, I almost collapsed at the school park because my head was telling me "YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE REMAINING" I sha managed o, took a front sit alone (korope) Got my druggs and came back, I used the drugs with better Oke-odo bread and beans and I slept off! I woke up later and everything reduced a bit and the first thing I did was Iron my BLUE BESPOKE ATIKU! BECAUSE THIS DINNER WON'T PASS ME BYππ guess another stupid thing I did, ππππππππ
I carried my CHM 438 NOTE AND MATERIAL TO THE DINNER HALLL!!
ππππππ
I carried book to the dinner hall o! ππ what was i thinking? I mean?πTake a minute and imagine me wearing AREWA ATIKU TRAD with note by hands, notes o not car keys! I was such an idiotππππA damn fool!ππ funny thing was I had been reading for this test o but because I was going for dinner to turn up I felt so insecure thinking I will forget everything, Imagine!
I got to the dinner and danced and danced and didn't even read for 1 minutes and I didn't blink my eye bayi, (OJU MI TI DETTYY, BOYS WANNA PARTYππ) in another faculties dinner o, I had so much funny till it was 7am and it dawned on me that it was sign out day, i got to my hostel and decided to rest for five minutes! Naso i wake up past 10am!!!! With very very hot temperature, migraine and nothing in my head again and test was by 12pm! ππππ Haaaaaa! I sha quickly called my squad Members, aunty dasola and Aanu about the latest and begg them to read o, they answered in the affirmative! Little did I know .....ππππππ
Dasola and Aanu came with fireee!π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯ but they didn't read oπ they were doing makeupππ besides the course was elective so we wasn't really serious. naso we enter test hall, Me dasola, Aanu, dorcas queendarlene and the rest, full drip o, by the time we saw the questions bayi!!!!πππππππππmy body started heating up, my head was banging, I called my friends o, dasola was flipping human hair, Aanu was doing somethingππ the questions were too hard and we didn't have options than to just mix up something and write but it was madddππ infact we did and submitted laidat, twas elective and we didn't send like that but after that test I had to visit an Hospital π I just took pictures with the squad and left, I didn't wait for the sign out party, infact I removed my canvas and went straight to the hospital and it was chronic malaria and typhoid I guess, I got better before and was also able to start my exams the following week and now we're here πππ
Jesu seunππ₯π it's all funny now but it was madd that year Lmao.
See all the stupid things I did because of FY week and dinner at the detriment of my health.
Have you been in this kind of situation before?
Are you also a "JAIYE LO" person?
Did you enjoy my story ?
Bamisoro and slide up,
Good morning guys.
Lharmiπ
Comments
Post a Comment